• Gold-sputtered diaphragm
• Broadcast-quality condenser microphone
• Cardioid, Omnidirectional and Bidirectional polar patterns
• Wide frequency range and ultra low noise
• Off-axis rejection for clean recordings
• Included shockmount & pop filter
• Controlled by low-cut filter switch
• 0dB ,-10 dB Pad switch
• Electrically balanced output
• 3-Pin XLR plug
• 24V or 48V phantom power
• All-metal housing
• Included 3/8" and 5/8" thread
The BOYA BY-M1000 is a 34mm(1.3") diaphragm condenser microphone, with sturdy all-metal housing,three selectable polar patterns, -10dB switch design
BOYA BY-M1000 is suited for capturing instruments and vocals in project and professional recording applications, such as singer, songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings.Additionally, the microphone offers a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurately reproducing audio signal in a variety of ranges.
The microphone uses standard 24V or 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector.